The trade and brand name Studio ROOK and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under COC number: 54737044 and VAT/BTW number: NL001130592B45
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website www.rook.supply. Use our contact page to get in touch.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
All sales are final. We accept returns or exchanges if the incorrect item was shipped to you. Returned items must be in the original, undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund.
Refunds and Exchanges:
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email within 30 days of the order date. Upon receipt of your email we will respond promptly and accordingly and make sure your replacement is sent out. If a replacement item is not available, we will refund the full purchase price. We do not refund shipping costs. If you have received the wrong item or items are missing we kindly ask you to send us proof by sending a photo of what’s wrong. We will try to solve the issue accordingly.
We respect our customers’ personal information as private and confidential information and will not share this with any third parties. Your information is secured and encrypted and abided by PCI Data Security Standards. We don’t store full credit card numbers.
Updated Terms and Conditions:
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
All prices displayed on the website are including VAT and excise tax and excusing delivery costs (unless stated differently). Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Purchased items will be packed and dispatched within 2 days in most cases. We strive to deliver your order as soon as we can. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
If a package gets lost or the tracking isn’t changing for more than a week, contact us so we can investigate with the courier. It’s your responsibility to keep an eye on the tracking — after 45 days counted from the last scan it isn’t possible to start an investigation anymore.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability:
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the website at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
We’re not liable for any damages directly or indirectly, after the delivery by any cause whatsoever caused to the buyer at the buyer’s business, to family buyers, to others or to property of third parties. If it is established that the seller could be held liable for any damage, liability is capped at the order of the order and never more than € 100 in total. Studio ROOK is not liable for the non-availability of permanent www.rook.supply or for technical or electronic errors on the site.
Value Added Tax (VAT), Import Duties, and Claims in certain countries.
1. VAT and Import Duties: As an international webshop, we cater to customers from various countries around the world. While we strive to provide the best shopping experience, we must clarify that all prices listed on our website do not include Value Added Tax (VAT) or Import Duties, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
VAT and import duties are taxes imposed by respective governments on imported goods and are subject to change based on local regulations. These charges, if applicable, may be levied by customs authorities in your country upon the arrival of your package. Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of and fulfill their country’s VAT and import duty obligations, if any.
2. Corruption Disclaimer: It is essential to recognize that some countries may experience issues related to corruption within their customs and taxation departments. In such cases, we, as Studio ROOK, cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise during the VAT and import duty claims process in these countries.
While we endeavor to provide accurate information and ensure smooth delivery to all our customers, we cannot control or influence the actions of customs officials or government entities in foreign countries. Thus, any complications arising from corrupt practices in the country of delivery must be addressed with the appropriate local authorities.
3. Assistance and Support: Should you encounter any difficulties related to VAT or import duties in your country, we are here to help to the best of our ability. We can provide relevant documentation and invoices to assist with the claims process, but it is essential to remember that we cannot guarantee the outcome or speed of any resolution in countries affected by corruption.
4. Order Cancellation and Refunds: In case the customer refuses to pay the applicable VAT and import duties or if the package is rejected and returned to us due to such issues, a refund will be issued for the product cost, excluding any shipping charges. However, any additional charges incurred during the return process will be borne by the customer.
5. Compliance with Local Laws: Customers are responsible for ensuring that their orders comply with the laws and regulations of their country. Prohibited items or those requiring special permits or licenses will not be shipped, and customers must adhere to their country’s import regulations.
6. Agreement to the Terms: By placing an order on our webshop, you acknowledge and accept the terms stated above regarding VAT, import duties, and the issue of claims in countries affected by corruption.
7. Amendments to the Terms & Conditions: We reserve the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and stay updated on any changes made.
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand our Terms & Conditions. We value your business and are committed to providing a seamless shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Studio ROOK and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.